!!Welcome newcomers!!

If you have never been here before, I would like to thank you for coming here and welcome! If you have been here before, then it just goes to show I'm doing something right. Asylum Articles is a place where everyone (from MLG pro to beginner noob) can read up on the latest news, see what games are coming out soon and read a review of a game already out. You can even join in on things like polls, forums and just chat with others on any post you like. Feel free to leave all forms of feedback (although please be respectful, all abusive comments will be deleted as soon as possible) and help us improve this site so everyone can enjoy it. Now that you have finished reading this post you can go and do what you want. Read, write and enjoy!

- Michael

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Ubisoft Live Conference E3 2012


So out of EA and Ubisoft I decided to watch Ubisoft first. Mostly because other than Far Cry 3 and Assassins Creed III I couldn’t really think of anything else I care about from Ubisoft. But I must say, I am rather impressed with the Ubisoft conference. It wasn’t as good as Sony’s conference, but it was pretty close! Now if you have seen my opinions on the other conference’s you will know that I do my first paragraph on my first impression or if I have to mention something I will put it there. Then for the second paragraph I will roughly run through what happened. Then last paragraph I give my final verdict. But for this conference and EA’s conference I am just going to combine the two together.

All in all, Ubisoft conference was pretty cool. The intro with that dancing game that I couldn't hate more kind of turned me off, but I got over it. And the host got pretty annoying after a while. But other than that it was a pretty good conference. Showing off games like Far Cry 3, Assassins Creed 3, Watch Dogs and the new Rayman Origins for WiiU (and more) were all really nice and well set out. There was a cool 3v3 match with a bunch of Counter Strike champions and Tobuscus was featured backstage asking questions to dev’s to answer. From that we found out cool things, like Far Cry 3 has 4 islands to explore.  Along with more WiiU stuff, couple of funny jokes and more Tobuscus, it was a pretty good conference. There were times when I was getting a bit bored and I think they could have easily shortened it down a bit. Other than those few complaints (as I have said many times now) it was pretty good. Make sure to tell me your opinions in the comments or at twitter or even on facebook! Tomorrow we will see Nintendo and EA conference, that’s all for now. Cya!



0 comments:

Post a Comment