!!Welcome newcomers!!

If you have never been here before, I would like to thank you for coming here and welcome! If you have been here before, then it just goes to show I'm doing something right. Asylum Articles is a place where everyone (from MLG pro to beginner noob) can read up on the latest news, see what games are coming out soon and read a review of a game already out. You can even join in on things like polls, forums and just chat with others on any post you like. Feel free to leave all forms of feedback (although please be respectful, all abusive comments will be deleted as soon as possible) and help us improve this site so everyone can enjoy it. Now that you have finished reading this post you can go and do what you want. Read, write and enjoy!

- Michael

Saturday 23 June 2012

Article Update


Quick note before I start: From now on this updates will be called "Article Updates", general info will be called "News Updates". Now stop reading this crap and start reading the "Article Update".


Hello guys and girls of the gaming world. I am back today with another update. So I haven’t been able to post an article this week thanks to tests and assignments due for school. But school holidays are just around the corner so I thought I would let you guys know what’s happening in the future. Now this is a long update but if you don’t want to read all of it that’s fine, I’m just covering what games I will be reviewing and future articles I will be writing.



So first things first, reviews. So I currently have a plan set up for reviewing games. I have thirteen games that I haven’t finished yet and I really want to go back to. So I have decided that once I finish playing the game I will give it a review, if I dislike the game I will do my best to play as much as possible to give you guys the best review I can. If I love it, well then I will be playing the whole game. This is the list of games (in order) that I will be playing/reviewing:
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Resistance: Fall of Man
Dragon Age: Origins
Demons Souls
God of War III – I have already reviewed this game
Dead Space 2
Bioshock (the review for Bioshock won’t be up this year, I am saving it and Bioshock 2 review for Bioshock Infinite)
Fallout New Vegas
L.A. Noire
Rage
Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
Dues Ex: Human Revolution.

Those were the days

I also have Saints Row: The Third that I will be playing in and out of games and that review will come once I finish the game. Along with Saints Row, I also have the following games pre-ordered: Far Cry 3, Dishonored and Medal of Honor: Warfighter. Once I get the games in my hands I will be playing those straight away and reviewing them once I finish.

No comment

Now that reviews are done, I will let you guys know what articles I will be writing for the weekend/next week. This weekend I will have my “E3 2012 Opinions” up for all to read, this will have my favourite games, my least favourite games, my over all opinion of E3 itself and more. Other articles that you can expect to see this weekend/next week include: “Survival Games Success” and “Nintendo’s Great Comeback”.

Only one more article to go!


Last thing I want to say, over the school holidays I am going to pick my 5 favourite games of E3 and do previews for all them with up to date information, trailers, screenshots, gameplays and more!

Can you guess the 5 games?

I have lots planned for the upcoming weeks and hopefully you guys will enjoy it and would be great to see some new faces reading the articles. That’s all for now, have fun gaming. Cya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment