!!Welcome newcomers!!

If you have never been here before, I would like to thank you for coming here and welcome! If you have been here before, then it just goes to show I'm doing something right. Asylum Articles is a place where everyone (from MLG pro to beginner noob) can read up on the latest news, see what games are coming out soon and read a review of a game already out. You can even join in on things like polls, forums and just chat with others on any post you like. Feel free to leave all forms of feedback (although please be respectful, all abusive comments will be deleted as soon as possible) and help us improve this site so everyone can enjoy it. Now that you have finished reading this post you can go and do what you want. Read, write and enjoy!

- Michael

Saturday 2 June 2012

Extra Life Charity Event


Extra Life is a charity event where people or teams (multiple people) will raise money for a hospital of their choice. I have entered Asylum Articles in this charity event and I am trying to raise $150.00 for Westmead Children’s Hospital. Everyone will be raising money till October 20th. That is the final day you can donate, but during that day I (and anyone else who is in the event) will be playing video games for 24 hours straight. From 8am October 20th Saturday morning till 8am October 21st Sunday morning nonstop gaming. People who choose to sponsor me will donate $1 every hour I game. For those who don't sponsor me can still donate money. Now onto the details. Since I have entered Asylum Articles in as a team, if you choose to sign up you can join the team. If you want to donate money or join the team click on this link: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&eventID=508&teamID=8274  you can donate $5 $10 $15 ect. Make sure to tell friends and family to donate and help me out the best you can so I can reach my goal of $150.00. 





Onto the topic of October 20th when I game 24 hours. On that day you can check out our twitter account (@AsylumArticles) or right here on the homepage for updates and even videos on how I’m going. If you wish to join me than on add me on Skype: mikal.bonvino and on that day I will be hosting a call and anyone who wants to join can join. You can also play video games with me (when I’m playing multiplayer games) and you can ever stay up 24 hours with me.






Once again, if you could donate money or tell your friends and family about the event it would be great! Check out the God of War III review and future article's tomorrow, that's all for now, cya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment