!!Welcome newcomers!!

If you have never been here before, I would like to thank you for coming here and welcome! If you have been here before, then it just goes to show I'm doing something right. Asylum Articles is a place where everyone (from MLG pro to beginner noob) can read up on the latest news, see what games are coming out soon and read a review of a game already out. You can even join in on things like polls, forums and just chat with others on any post you like. Feel free to leave all forms of feedback (although please be respectful, all abusive comments will be deleted as soon as possible) and help us improve this site so everyone can enjoy it. Now that you have finished reading this post you can go and do what you want. Read, write and enjoy!

- Michael

Saturday 2 June 2012

Guess who's back...


Hello gaming world. It’s been a long time since I have done an update or anything at all. Don’t worry, I won’t leave you guys for that long again, I have many ideas for articles that will be coming at you within the next week. Right after I upload this article the next one that will go up will be about the Charity event I have entered. At midnight tonight the God of War III review will be going up. And tomorrow expect to see one or two articles based on the topic of E3. One thing I would like to raise right now though is that I need help. Having the task of a writer isn't as easy as you may think its. Being the only writer on Asylum Articles (not including Matt since he does whatever the f*ck he wants when he wants) it’s hard to have a constant flow of at least 1 article a day. So if you know someone who would like a job write articles or reviews (or you yourself would like to do so) then send me an email at mikester_670@hotmail.com and we can work something out. If you are interested in reviews but you don’t have a source of games nearby then include that in the email and I will work something out. Make sure to check out the new article that should be up right after this one and stay tuned for tomorrow’s articles. That’s all for now, cya!









0 comments:

Post a Comment