!!Welcome newcomers!!

If you have never been here before, I would like to thank you for coming here and welcome! If you have been here before, then it just goes to show I'm doing something right. Asylum Articles is a place where everyone (from MLG pro to beginner noob) can read up on the latest news, see what games are coming out soon and read a review of a game already out. You can even join in on things like polls, forums and just chat with others on any post you like. Feel free to leave all forms of feedback (although please be respectful, all abusive comments will be deleted as soon as possible) and help us improve this site so everyone can enjoy it. Now that you have finished reading this post you can go and do what you want. Read, write and enjoy!

- Michael

Wednesday 6 June 2012

EA Live Conference E3 2012


I watched EA’s Live Conference last night and I must say. My new favourite conference has been found! It was a fantastic presentation, not once did I get bored. Not once did I want to skip ahead, it was just perfect! It had all the good points from the other conferences but from what I could tell, there were no bad points! From start to finish, it was a fantastic conference.

So overall it was fantastic, it started off with an awesome intro (no Dance Dance Flo Rider Extreme Revolution Usher crap) of the games EA will be releasing. The host was funny but didn't get to annoying *cough* Ubisoft *cough* and the presentations were fantastic. It was smooth, well planned out and fun to watch. Seeing some games that I was dying to see like Crysis 3, Sim City and Medal of Honor: Warfighter. Then I also saw some cool things I didn't expect, like Need for Speed Most Wanted (Looks fantastic!) and Madden 13/FIFA 13 (Also look pretty awesome). All the presentations were short enough to not bore me yet long enough to show off everything they needed to show and overall was the best conference of E3. If you’re going to check out any conference, I would suggest EA! Good job EA, you made me proud!

0 comments:

Post a Comment