!!Welcome newcomers!!

If you have never been here before, I would like to thank you for coming here and welcome! If you have been here before, then it just goes to show I'm doing something right. Asylum Articles is a place where everyone (from MLG pro to beginner noob) can read up on the latest news, see what games are coming out soon and read a review of a game already out. You can even join in on things like polls, forums and just chat with others on any post you like. Feel free to leave all forms of feedback (although please be respectful, all abusive comments will be deleted as soon as possible) and help us improve this site so everyone can enjoy it. Now that you have finished reading this post you can go and do what you want. Read, write and enjoy!

- Michael

Friday 9 March 2012


Hey guys, bringing you another wonderful update. A long with the new article that I just posted, I always have given the site a (temporary) logo. If this all goes well and I start getting a few more people checking this place out I may start getting other people to write Articles to help them become popular as well. Although I will never be having more than 4 writers I think it might be interesting having more than 1 person run the show.

Stay tuned for more updates and articles. This weekend I will be posting a preview for Assassins Creed 3 and a review for the iPhone app "The Simpsons: All tapped out". That is all for now, cya!


P.S.

Here is the new logo:

0 comments:

Post a Comment