!!Welcome newcomers!!

If you have never been here before, I would like to thank you for coming here and welcome! If you have been here before, then it just goes to show I'm doing something right. Asylum Articles is a place where everyone (from MLG pro to beginner noob) can read up on the latest news, see what games are coming out soon and read a review of a game already out. You can even join in on things like polls, forums and just chat with others on any post you like. Feel free to leave all forms of feedback (although please be respectful, all abusive comments will be deleted as soon as possible) and help us improve this site so everyone can enjoy it. Now that you have finished reading this post you can go and do what you want. Read, write and enjoy!

- Michael

Sunday 11 March 2012

Another update




Hey guys, this isn’t as much of an update but more of an info post. Until I become so popular that sites are giving me free games, reviews will be limited. I will review a few games that I already have but other than that it is a matter of waiting for me to buy the new games. Since everything is cheaper on the PC, once I get my PC I will have more games which means more reviews. The games I will probably be reviewing soon: Fallout: New Vegas (Maybe), Homefront (Definitely), Smackdown vs Raw 2011 (Definitely), Black Ops (Probably) and Batman: Arkham City (Maybe). Make sure to check in tomorrow as I will be posting another article! Make sure to share this site with your friends (like you didn’t know that already), thanks and goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment